Gravbrot caters for a wide range of tastes and prides itself on fresh, wholesome winter food for meat eaters, vegetarians & vegans alike. We firmly believe good food is an essential part of every day in the snow and a key element which brings people together.
Dinner Fare Examples
- Slow spit roast pork with pear and fennel sauce, sage gravy and of course crackling. Served with salted roast potatoes, caramelised pumpkin and mustard coleslaw.
- Warm red curry kūmara and greens served with rice.
- Steamed lime coconut cake with palm sugar sauce.
- Bacon wrapped mustard beef bangers served with smashed vegetables and gravy.
- Meringue roulade with berry coulis and double cream.
- Just like being a kid again: DIY ice cream sundae as a sweet ending to the day.